Our software and human approach focus on peer interdependencies to foster trust and motivation among people working together to achieve shared goals.
Novel Approach To Cooperation
- Easy to install
- Quickly propose tasks and define important work with peers
- Communicate needs and expectations before work begins
- Track progress toward shared goals
- Provide a sight line into how people are working together
- Creates a verified work history of cooperation
I feel confident my team understands exactly what I need and can see progress being made.
A Culture of Trust and Accountability
- Agile based practices help non technical teams break down complex challenges into bite size pieces
- Short, focused work cycles support iterative and continuous improvement
- Peers are empowered to hold each other accountable to keep work moving forward
- Teams remain flexible and responsive to change
- Coordination efforts are focused on identifying dependencies and clearing impediments
- Trust is built between colleagues and peers, one action at a time
It’s energizing to feel like your team is on the same page and really getting things done, especially as a remote team.
Virtual Convening Experts
- Professionals lead installation and process adoption
- Meeting facilitation by external third party frees up managers to be present and focused on strategy vs tracking minutia
- Project and process management coaching integrated into meeting structures
Having an outside person run our meetings kept us focused and helped us communicate effectively as a team. We’re now on track to hit goals that felt aspirational just a month ago.